|Hon & Co.|
|Solicitors & Notaries|
|Home | Legal Services | Office Location | Professional Profile | Global Legal Alliance | Activities | Contact Us||English | 繁 | 简|
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT CLAUSES BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
2. This Website or any portion of this Website should not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by us. We reserve the right to remove, update or amend any part of this Website at any time without giving any notice.
3. All contents included in this Website is the property of Messrs. Hon and Company and is protected by Hong Kong and international copyright laws. You must not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any contents from this Website or create any hyperlink to any part of this Website without our express prior written permission.
4. All software used on this Site is the property of Messrs. Hon and Company or its software suppliers and protected by Hong Kong and international copyright laws.
5. When using this Website, clients / potential clients must not treat any information provided in this Site as formal legal advice, use any information in this Website for commercial purposes or use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
6. We do not intend to nor shall not give any legal advice in this Website. We only hope that this Website can help clients / potential clients to understand more of our Firm and provide a general guide to the subject matter. It should not be treated as a substitute for specific advice concerning individual situations. CLIENTS / POTENTIAL CLIENTS SHOULD NOT RELY UPON ANY MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE AS FORMAL LEGAL ADVICE. If clients / potential clients require legal advice please feel free to contact us.
7. We make every effort to ensure that any materials displayed in this Website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in law or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed in this Website no longer accurate or not reflect the current legal position. When clients / potential clients refer to or use any materials in this Website, they should pay attention to its date of issue.
8. As we do not intend to give any advice in this Website, we will not be responsible for any loss resulting from anybody relying on any information provided in this Website.