MS. ABBY C.Y. SIN
Ms. Sin joined Hon & Co. since February 2017. She obtained her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree and Master Degree in Business Administration at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She further obtained her Bachelor of Laws Degree at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Ms. Sin has acquired considerable experience in civil litigation practice. Her major areas of practice include the following:
- Advising and representing clients in matters involving breach of contract, debt recovery, land resumption, property and tenancy disputes;
- Advising and representing clients in disputes between shareholders;
- Providing legal advice on corporate restructuring;
- Advising banks, liquidators and provisional liquidators in insolvency claims, receivership and restructuring;
- Advising and representing clients in matrimonial matters including divorce, ancillary relief, custody and guardianship; and
- Acting as mediator to resolve parties’ conflicts and disputes.
Ms. Sin worked for the Official Receiver’s Office and acquired considerable practical experience in handling companies winding-up and individual bankruptcy matters.
Ms. Sin speaks fluent Cantonese, English and Putonghua.